Organisations across the UK who successfully link learning and skills development to business performance will soon be able to receive national recognition, thanks to a brand new awards programme delivered by the City & Guilds Group.
Free to enter, the Princess Royal Training Awards will provide organisations with a unique opportunity to be publicly recognised for their approach to training and its impact on their business.
Michael Osbaldeston, Special Adviser at the City & Guilds Group said:
‘These awards are all about recognising excellence in training and unlike other awards, the Princess Royal Training Awards will celebrate the achievement of a standard of excellence rather than selecting overall winners. All entrants will be offered feedback regardless of how far they get in the process, enabling them to strengthen and improve their training programmes.’
To receive a Princess Royal Training Award, applicants will need to demonstrate that their learning and development programme fulfils three Hallmarks: Training is integral to business performance; the programme is delivered efficiently and effectively; and the programme has an impact on the success of the organisation and its people.
The awards will be presented annually at a free and exclusive ceremony, attended by a high profile VIP.
Employers are encouraged to register their interest now for the new awards. Applications will be open for entry from January 2016.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Notes to editor
About the City & Guilds Group:
- The City & Guilds Group is a global leader in skills development. Its purpose is to enable people and organisations to develop their skills for personal and economic growth.
- Backed by a Royal Charter, the City & Guilds Group has more than 135 years’ worth of experience in making sure that people are prepared to contribute to successful businesses and thriving economies.
- The City & Guilds Group partners with more than 200 companies to develop the skilled workforces that they need, and invests in learning technologies to help people learn whenever and wherever they can.
- The City & Guilds Group is made up of City & Guilds, the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), City & Guilds Kineo and The Oxford Group:
- City & Guilds develops programmes of learning, learning technology, certification and assessment, to support colleges, training providers and governments.
- ILM helps individuals, education providers and businesses improve the standards of leadership and management through qualifications, accredited training and specialist member services. ILM awards qualifications to over 95,000 managers across the world every year.
- City & Guilds Kineo is a global workplace learning company. It offers a fresh approach to elearning management systems, apprenticeships and managed learning services.
- The Oxford Group provides bespoke management training, leadership development and executive coaching to the world's leading companies.
- Combined, the City & Guilds Group operates in over 100 countries, through 10,000 training centres, delivering qualifications in 26 different industries.
- For more information about the City & Guilds Group visit: www.cityandguilds.com.